Sunday, February 05, 2006

SuperBowl?

The Super Bowl? Phhhhhht!!!! Who needs the superbowl? The only good part is the commercials, and now with the aid of the internet you can actually see all of the commercials without actually having to suffer thru the game! Having said that, here I sit with the game on the TV waiting for the next commercial break ;P

So, What could possibly be better than watching the Super Bowl with all of it's commercials (oh, and that football stuff)? The Puppy Bowl II, of course! And, the Super Bowl may have The Rolling Stones for their half-time show, But the Puppy Bowl II has the Bissell Kitty Half-Time Show!

Come back later and I'll have something to say about what I thought the best commercials where, and maybe even something to say about the Half-time show.......

Preview

5 comments:

DesLily said...

personally, I am watching figure skating lol... and that GAME had better be over in time for Grays Anatomy! lol...

Prom said...

I have to say this and I will probably be X-ed out of a lot of people's thoughts lol I don't pay attention to the commercials To me they are just like any other ones. Only the cost more. I usually run into the other room to grab more stuff or do something quick until the game comes back on!

Charles said...

The commercials sucked in this years Super Bowl, but I was into the game anyways. I was rooting for Jerome Bettis to get a title before he retired. I'm glad he did.

Anonymous said...

Love your decorations! Also I am so proud of you that you got a nod from a guest editor. Your blog rocks gf!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
pc video card leather strap watch fitness first little black backpack international travel installing graphic cards on notebooks adderall addiction malpractice lawyers and white plains ny 2006 ford mustang shelby vicodin pills pictures mesotherapy southern california all brand vacuum cleaners sls