Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Such Great Heights

From the Blogfather comes this weeks Monday Photo Shoot:

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Show off a picture taken from a height. "A height" you can define as "Higher than I could shoot a picture by holding the camera over my head." Pictures from planes, from the observation decks of skyscrapers, from the roof of your house (although I don't want to put yourself in physical danger to take a picture) or wherever is up there in the air.

I knew immediately which picture I would use for this! This picture was taken at the top of the Pyramid of the Sun. what you see is the Pyramid of the Moon.. which we also climbed. We took a day trip to the pyramids during the time we worked in Mexico. That would have been the spring of 2003. Oh, and the walk to the top of the Pyramid of the Sun??? Wow!

Want to play along? Take a picture, find one in your archives, steal one from the neighbors! Put it up in an entry in your Journal/Blog and then pop over to John's and leave some linky love....

2 comments:

DesLily said...

wow, really neat photo JJ!!! love it... I bet you enjoyed that trip too!!

BosieLadie said...

Wow! Incredible. I would love to go see this in person.