Monday, September 21, 2009

RIP IV (R.eaders I.mbimbing P.eril IV!!!)

I debated doing this challenge this year. Seriously, I have trouble even taking the time to post in my poor neglected blog, let alone take on a challenge! Still, I looked at the books in my TBR pile, and the books I have been reading this summer and realized that my obsession interest in paranormal and urban fantasy series would fit right in, so, Here Goes:

 

rip4banner

First, since I know you will all want to join in, let's have the link to Carl's Blog. This really cool man has been doing this for the last ummm... IV , yep that would be four years. This Link takes you directly to the entry about the RIP IV Challenge, This Link takes you to the review site. Be very, very careful going HERE, if you don't want to be buying more books to add to that TBR pile!!

I'm only going to commit to Peril the Second:Read Two books of any length, from any subgenre of scary stories that you choose. But, in my typical hodge podge approach to life, I will probably complete Peril the First:Read Four books of any length, from any subgenre of scary stories that you choose, also.

I've almost finished Charlaine Harris' Dead and Gone (one of the Sookie Stackhouse series), so look for my first review in a day or so... or even later today if I get a stretch of uninterrupted free time. This book is seriously addicting!

I'll also probably be using this Challenge as an excuse to go out and add to my TBR pile. I TOLD you not to go HERE unless you wanted more books... I was sooo serious! LOL!

2 comments:

Rebecca Anne said...

To be read piles.

I've got a few of those.

That stare at me.

No challanges for me, I'm already haunted by my 'behind' the curve ball reality.
Can I be your cheerleader?

DesLily said...

I bid you welcome! heh.. sure those books fit the challenge!!!