Thursday, May 03, 2007

Random Photo... Random Thoughts

Today you get a bunch of random LOL!

O.k... First the Random Photo... and I admit to a little photoshopping here (and yes, I do know that Adobe HATES when you use their product name as a verb... they can just deal with it!). First I isolated the two flowers in the front (and the bug incidentally). I then decreased the color in the rest of the picture. Then I increased the saturation of the selected area slightly. A quick crop with a shape, a decrease in size for web viewing and Viola!  I feel like Steven with my little macro shot.

 

flower and bug

 

We have been having a lot of smoke hanging around due to a burn locally. I'm not sure if it was an accidental one or a planned one. For my purposes it all amounts to the same thing. Last night as the sun was going down it was the most vivid red. Unfortunately I was on the way home from Morgan's Agility class and didn't have my camera. By the time I got home it was too late. I'm hoping for a second chance tonight.

Speaking of heavenly bodies, the full moon we are having is called the Full Flower Moon (along with some other names, but I liked that one)... AND there will be a second full moon on the 31st making it a BLUE MOON! Cool, huh!?!

I'm putting this as a link instead of an embedded player for the convenience of my poor readers on dial-up. It takes a little for the download if you are on a slow connection, but I got a real kick out of it. The song AND the singers were so cool.... The Zimmers sing My Generation

I told you this was random... Check out this photo also. Very cute.

I think I'm done now.......

1 comment:

BarnGoddess said...

thnx for the blue moon tip! I am a moon fanatic and havent been paying attention lately being so dang busy.

I liked the bug photo. I want photoshop......