Saturday, September 02, 2006

Feline Friday

For some reason since my return to the 'cyberworld' I haven't been able to figure out what to write about here. It's funny but during my forced absence from J-land and Blogger, I kept thinking of things I would like to blog about and what I would say if I was able to get online... but, once I again had the ability, I've been drawing a blank. It's not that I don't have anything in my "Possible Blog Entries" folder... I think maybe that I have too many things and just don't know where to start... or maybe I'm just out of the habit. Sooooo..... I decided I should just start doing some of the weekly 'assignment' type things out there. Maybe if I start getting back into the habit of posting I'll again find my Muse :P


So, with that in mind, I offer up the following picture of my cat D.K. for the Feline Friday entries over at (sometimes)photoblog. If you want to play along, just put up a kitty picture and drop over there and leave your link! Easy, Huh?



Discovering D.K. all stretched out and asleep in the middle of the bed, I grabbed my camera to get a picture.... She woke up and seems to be asking, "Can I help you?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome baaack!!

DesLily said...

"glory beeee!!!" she posted an ANIMAL PHOTO!!!

why.. I'm so old ... (ask how old?)

I'm so old that I remember when she posted lots of animal photo's!!

I was beginning to wonder if you'd post again!!!

Jod{i} said...

Well a howdy dooo!!!!!!
Made my day seeing you over at my place!!! Woo Hooo! I truly hope all is well, and I will read back to catch!
This kitty looks like my Abby...I man to a T!

Peace
Jodi

colleen m said...

Great Picture!