Thursday, October 19, 2006

Your Monday photo Shoot: Off-Color Photos

John over at By the Way offers up the following for this week:

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Turn something an unexpected color. Most photo editing software will let you fiddle with the hue of your photos: Use that feature to make your photos subject a color it would be impossible (or at least, very unlikely) for it to be in real life.

You knew I would have to do something with an animal photo, now didn't you! I considered a tiger, but Pat over at Here, There and Everywhere beat me to the big cat idea, then I considered a giraffe... but, you know the whole black and white stripes on the zebras just drew me and I knew I had the perfect picture for it......



So, I give you a horse zebra of a different color! See, that line wouldn't have worked if I had used a giraffe LOL