Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Turkey Day!

I am thankful today to be sitting here watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and waiting for my sweetie to get home so we can go out with some friends and eat a good meal (AND I am thankful it is going to be in a restaurant and doesn't require me to cook or clean LOL!).

I am thankful for my Internet connection that gives me an opportunity to have friends near and far in the blogosphere and J-Land. I am thankful for my laptop so I can surf the Internet (even if it is being ornery about letting me edit any pictures grrrrrr!)

I am thankful for the nice people at Best Buy who are going to look at said laptop next week and tell me -why- it is being contrary! LOL!

I am thankful for the talent in J-land. Today I am particularly grateful to nightmaremom over at This and That and Hockey for not only creating but allowing me to snag the wonderful graphic at the top of this entry.... Hopefully the nice people at Best Buy are going to fix me up so I can go back to featuring photos soon.

But mostly I am thankful for my family (both regular and fur) and my friends (both 3-D and cyber).

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

BosieLadie said...

Sounds like you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving....