Saturday, November 04, 2006

What kind of Writer would I be?

I was over at Pat's and she was doing a couple of 'tags'... I'll spare you the one where you type out a few lines from a book because the closest book to me currently is Head First HTML and CSS.... pretty boring stuff!

I did, however, pop over and check out what sort of writer I would be... turns out I am strange and worry people LOL! Hmmmm..... I think John Scalzi's gig is safe from me, but I will admit to enjoying reading Sci-Fi!

You Should Be a Science Fiction Writer
Your ideas are very strange, and people often wonder what planet you're from.
And while you may have some problems being "normal," you'll have no problems writing sci-fi.
Whether it's epic films, important novels, or vivid comics...
Your own little universe could leave an important mark on the world!

No comments: