Sunday, December 25, 2005

My Christmas Card for You!

Picture from Hometown


I was at the zoo on Friday to pick up G and since I had a little while before he was ready to leave, I took my camera and went for a walk thru the zoo. As I turned a corner, I was met by a lady leading this baby Llama around. This is NOT a retouched photo. He was happily wearing a little Santa hat as he and his handler wandered around the zoo greeting visitors.


So, with his help, I would like to wish all of my readers a Happy Holiday!

10 comments:

Becky said...

Awwwwww! OMG she is soo cute!! SO cute! Now I want a baby Llama as a pet. LMAO!

Sheila said...

That is too cute! Happy Holidays to you too, Astaryth!

Christina K Brown said...

Too cute!!

Merry Christmas!

Ann Marie said...

Hehehe I've never been Merry Christmased by a Santa Llama. I could get to like this!

Merry Christmas!

Ayn

Judith HeartSong said...

Merry Christmas!

jennifer said...

Doesn't that just make you want to grab him around the neck and give that adorable baby one Llama of a bear hug? Ahhhh. You just made my holiday that much better. And baby too, of course.

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen in a long time. That picture goes on my "Things that make you go awwwwwww" list.

Anonymous said...

I love your Baby Santa Llama pic! He's so cute!

Happy Hookin' Holidays,
~Dee

MariesImages said...

That was a great photo opportunity!
Cute card~
Happy Holidays to you!
Marie

hestiahomeschool said...

og my gosh, it is priceless!!