Friday, December 02, 2005

Second Holiday Gift

Today is the second day of December... and also my second Gift to you.

Notice the Banner at the top of my page? It will change each night at midnight ... Counting down the days till Santa comes.

Want one? Click on the banner at the top, or on either of the banners in this entry, and you will be taken you to a page to get your own. There are many designs to choose from. Something for everyone! I had a hard time choosing. I also liked these two.




and




But ultimately had to go with the Arabian horses.

ENJOY!

6 comments:

DesLily said...

I am very surprised you didn't make your own banner using some of "your animal pics"!.. if you want me to make you one just tell me what animal pics you want!!

http://journals.aol.com/deslily/HereThereandEverywhere/

http://herethereandeverywhere2ndedition.blogspot.com/

Astaryth said...

As Deslily says, you can make your own banner and easily substitute it in the code. This isn't really difficult, and if you e-mail me or leave a comment here, I'll tell you how to do it... Since this was a 'gift' I wanted to make it as easy as I could for the most people to do. Hope you all enjoy it!

V said...

Beautiful! So festive!
V

Ari said...

You are so awesome! I'll have this to look forward to now.

Smiles and cheers! I've gotten my egg nog, have you gotten yours?

Ari

Anonymous said...

You are such a sweetheart!! "G" is lucky to have you!!

Russ

Jod{i} said...

Wow! Look at you! This is great!!!